This Administrative Support Staff Skills Training Course
is also available in Belize City, San Ignacio, San Pedro, Orange Walk, Belmopan, Dangriga, Corozal, Benque Viejo el Carmen, Ladyville, Punta Gorda.
About This Administrative Support Staff Skills Training Course in Belize
Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize
Every organization needs an administrative staff who will make sure things are running smoothly leaving the senior executive they support free to deal with other important tasks. If you want to be of value to the industry, learning administrative support staff skills could secure you a job that will last a long time.
Who Should Attend This Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize
This Administrative Support Staff Skills in Belize workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Administrative Support Staff Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Administrative Support Staff Skills Training Program in Belize
The ideal group size for this Administrative Support Staff Skills course in Belize is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize
The duration of this Administrative Support Staff Skills in Belize workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Belize will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Administrative Support Staff Skills course in Belize
- State some ways to deal with emails
- Discuss how to manage electronic files
- Explain some effective ways to manage your time
- Illustrate effective ways of getting things done on time
- Explain how to plan for small and large scale meetings
- Recognise the difference between listening and hearing
- Describe some ways to project a powerful body language
- Illustrate some ways to resolve conflict
- Describe some techniques for working well with your manager
- Apply the methods for dealing with a heavy workload
Course Content For This Administrative Support Staff Skills Training Coursein Belize
Below is the list of course content of our Administrative Support Staff Skills training course in Belize
- Dealing with E-Mail
- Managing Electronic Files
- Keeping Track of the Paper Trail
- Making the Most of Voice Mail
- Keeping Your Workspace Organized
- Using a To-Do Book
- The Extra Mile: Adding Project Management Techniques to Your Toolbox
- Managing Your Time
- Keeping Others on Track
- Maintaining Schedules
- Prioritizing your Tasks
- The Secret to Staying on Track
- Goal Setting 101
- Planning Small Meetings
- Planning Large Meetings
- Organising Travel
- Listening and Hearing: They Aren”t the Same Thing
- Asking Questions
- Communicating with Power
- Body Language
- The Signals You Send to Others
- It”s Not What You Say, It”s How You Say It
- Being Assertive
- Resolving Conflict
- Building Consensus
- Making Decisions
- Working with Your Manager
- Influencing Skills
- What to Do in Sticky Situations
- Stress Management
- Dealing with a Heavy Workload
Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Administrative Support Staff Skills course in Belize
Administrative Support Staff Skills in Belize Learner’s Guide
Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize Handouts
Administrative Support Staff Skills in Belize PPT Slides Used During Course
Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Administrative Support Staff Skills Training Course in Belize
There are 4 pricing options available for this Administrative Support Staff Skills training course in Belize. Course participants not in Belize may choose to sign up for our online Administrative Support Staff Skills training course in Belize.
USD 679.97 For a 60-minute Lunch Talk Session.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Administrative Support Staff Skills Training Course in Belize Schedule
Contact us for the latest Administrative Support Staff Skills course in Belize schedules:
Download Administrative Support Staff Skills Course in Belize Brochure
Request for this Administrative Support Staff Skills course in Belize brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.